Luminaire Reference: 11_0923
Superb two arm wall mounted machinists work light with brushed and lacquered steel arms and original vitreous enamelled shade by "Mek Elek." Articulation at head, arm joint and wall. Circa 1930. Supplied tested and rewired with two metres of traditional black braided cable, new bayonet (B22) lamp holders with integral switch and plug.
115 (Shade) mm
Colour: Green / Gun metal grey
All dimensions and weights are approximate.
This Product is not IP Rated. For internal use only.
See terms and conditions for more information.
No comments yet - be the first to add a comment!
Eastern Bloc prismatic rectilinear bulkhead lights with angled mounting. Linished and lacquered steel enclosure with prismatic glass lens.
Vintage tapered opaline glass and porcelain lights. Circa 1950.
Industrial Eastern Bloc fluorescent lights, Circa 1960.