Luminaire Reference: 11_0972
Spun steel German factory shade with lower rolled lip complete with original lime paintwork. Characterful wear emphasises the age and history of the product. Circa 1950. Supplied with new nickel plated cord-grip bayonet (B22) lamp holders and 2mtrs of traditional black braided cable.
Colour: Lime green
All dimensions and weights are approximate.
This Product is not IP Rated. For internal use only.
See terms and conditions for more information.
No comments yet - be the first to add a comment!
Imposing industrial pendant lighting by British manufacturer 'Thorlux' Circa 1960.
English factory shades by 'Benjamin' Circa 1950. Vitreous enamelled reflector with linished and lacquered steel gallery complete with cast manufacturers branding.
Helicopter landing lights converted to characterful feature pendant lights. Polished aluminium construction with internal prismatic glass refractor and outer glass dome.