Car Production line lights. Circa 1930
Luminaire Reference: 12_1335
Large elliptical angled English factory shades by "Benjamin" Circa 1930. As shown these were utilised within industrialised areas such as car production lines from the advent of electrical lighting through to the late 1960s. Vitreous enamelled reflector complete with original makers label and lacquered steel galleries. Angled to illuminate a wall or object and provide an elliptical light distribution. Slight localised wear to the surface adds character and emphasises the industrial heritage of the products. Supplied with new bayonet (B22) lamp holders, 2mtrs of industrial steel suspension chain, elephant grey braided cable and ceiling mounting plate.
The extracts shown are from our own internal manufacturers archive and taken from the ''The commercial application and uses of Electric Discharge lighting by Benjamin" Dated 1936.
420 (Widest) mm
Colour: Grey (White internal)
Notes: Can be converted to accept screw (E27) or E26 (for use in USA) lamp holders if required. Please state at point of order.
All dimensions and weights are approximate.
This Product is not IP Rated. For internal use only.
See terms and conditions for more information.
No comments yet - be the first to add a comment!