Salvaged X-Ray illuminator
Luminaire Reference: 11_1077
Salvaged hospital wall mounted X-Ray illuminator by "Watson & Sons" manufacturers of Electro-medical equipment, London, England. Circa 1950. Brushed and lacquered steel enclosure with original thermoplastic screen and manufactures plaque. Rewired, tested and supplied with 3no new linear T5 14W energy saving fluorescents (5000 hour life) and two metres of olive green braided cable, period toggle switch and plug.
Colour: Gun Metal Grey
All dimensions and weights are approximate.
No comments yet - be the first to add a comment!