Laboratory table lights. Circa 1950
Luminaire Reference: 11_1000
Reclaimed laboratory lights salvaged from a school in North London, UK. Polished aluminium shade complete with removable front focal attachment mounted upon a lacquered steel stem and base. Height and rotational adjustment through interconnection between shade and stem with additional lateral adjustment from shade. Supplied tested and rewired with two metres of olive green braided cable, new bayonet (B22) lamp holders, inline switch and plug.
120 (Shade) mm
Colour: Silver / Gun metal grey
All dimensions and weights are approximate.
No comments yet - be the first to add a comment!