Salvaged Victorian chemist lights
Luminaire Reference: 12_1254
Elegant reclaimed glass pendants by "Holophane" salvaged from a Victorian chemist in London. Circa 1910. Prismatic glass shades with scalloped edge and cast makers marks: Holophane Patent 20222 (1909.) Supplied with original polished brass galleries, new brass bayonet (B22) hook lamp holders, 2mtrs of brass suspension chain, traditional old gold braided cable and ceiling mounting plate.
Colour: Clear / Gold
All dimensions and weights are approximate.
No comments yet - be the first to add a comment!