English Opaline tulip lights. Circa 1950 (L)
Luminaire Reference: 11_1153
Large opaline tulip lights salvaged from a Church to the East of England with original polished brass monks caps and short stem stanchions. Circa 1950. Supplied with new bayonet (B22) lamp holders, 2mtrs of brass chain, traditional old gold braided cable and ceiling mounting plate.
300 (Widest) mm
All dimensions and weights are approximate.
This Product is not IP Rated. For internal use only.
See terms and conditions for more information.
No comments yet - be the first to add a comment!